Thursday, November 18, 2004

About Me and This Blog

Name: Neville Medhora

Age: 24

Location: Austin, TX.

Ethnicity: Indian

Religion: Parsi Zoroastrian

Occupation: HouseOfRave.com, BodyMonkey.com, PalmReport.com, Enwon Productions and SEO consulting on the side.

High School: Langham Creek High School (Houston, TX.)

University :
University of Texas Austin, graduated in 2006 with a Government major and Business minor.

Instruments Played: Guitar, Bass Guitar, Doumbek, Piano, drums. A little bit of harmonica.

Idolize: People who are self-made.


This blog was originally started for the sole purpose of keeping a track of my financial goals and status. I often use this blog to look back on what I was doing at (x) time this year, so I try to keep it populated with financial events in my life. Occasionally I try to help people learn something new.

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:23 AM

    care to share what you study?
    have to say, your site is pretty hilerious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read the NevBlog F.A.Q.'s to see what I study

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:23 AM

    what exactly do you do for your online business that generates $300-1000 a month pure profit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:13 PM

    As a fellow Neville i am interested in how you can generate such a cash flow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:57 PM

    "TRULY INSPIRING"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:49 PM

    Yes, is there a way for other Nevilles to make a profit at a young age? I'm only 16...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:55 AM

    Very good! "A thousand miles journey starts with the first step." You are following good Napoleon Hill´s step to fortune DESIRE (think and get rich). I am 22 years old too, You can say we are In the same path, the path to fortune. I am totally devoted to investing learning, so far I am doing very well, I am satisfied.
    I have a personal theory that I think could take me a long way it´s all about ROIC (return over invested capital) ex. rent businesses, real state, financial engineering, etc... It´s all about numbers my friend...
    I will be in touch, it could be interesting, people from the same generation should help each other.

    Good Luck man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great site. You are on to something. It takes a great mind to do a site like this. I have few web sites and started a new money making blog http://me2money.blogspot.com hope to add a lot of great stuff to inspire others. Good luck with your future plans Neville.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:44 PM

    Neville- You have a Fan Following here in DUbai (UAE) There are more than 10 people that I know,who regularly check for updates on your blog.

    Cheers,
    Ashraf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:26 AM

    Nice to see a fellow Indian on his way up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:55 AM

    Neville! I've been reading your blog for about 4 months now. It's inspired me to write my own "documentary" blog covering my experiments in marketing music for the band I manage...
    Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoy reading your blog ! Great work

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6:56 PM

    Aren't you 25? It says 24 above.

    ReplyDelete

Please restrict your comments to the topic at hand, for the benefit of all who may be reading. Thank you!
-Neville
NevBlog Comment Policy.