-Part 2 of the Bottled Water Experiment will be posted tomorrow. That's right, I've got Barry the Bum selling 5 cases of bottled water this Tuesday. So far I've invested $42. Will he run away with my investment or outperform all expectations?
-My Alamo Apprentice team (Here and Here) beat the opposing team by 152% and set a new record for food/drink sales for a Wednesday night.
-I bought my first tailored suit. Thanks to "Bob" for the hookup.
-I bought another pair of shorts from Nordstrom. I still can't believe how courteous and helpful their employees are. My own friends aren't even that nice to me!
-PineCone Research sent me a $5 check for a 20 minute survey. Very painless process, and they sent the check in less than 5 days. Brought to my attention by Jim at Barganeering.
-I didn't meet my 4-31-2005 goal of making $11,000. Son of a....... It was pretty much an arbitrary number that I selected, but I'm still very dissapointed I failed. I will continue to keep track of how much money I've made for another few months. I need to further analyze the wrong steps I took to miss the goals.
-I've added FORUMS to the site. It's a work in progress, but fully ready for posting. Registration costs $150.00.....just kidding, it's free and not even necessary (you owe me now!)
oooh part two! I can't wait to see the results. the suspense! Will barry run away and claim he was abducted? or will there be more dashing pics for us to gawk at :)
ReplyDeleteand a forum too! I was thinking with the increase in site traffic, a forum will be a good place for users to discuss and exchange ideas.
- Cap @ www.stopbuyingcrap.com
Same here, can't wait to see the results of the water experiment.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the Alamo Apprentice. When and how can I see the show?
I wrote about you on my site. Take a look, The All Mighty Neville
Whether you made your goal or not, you have inspired me to take some risk myself and try a few things. I appreciate your ongoing blogging.
ReplyDelete~dawn FrugalforLife.com
I got a comment asking if I will link blog posts to the discussion forums....
ReplyDeleteYes I will. That is the plan starting tommorrow when I post the Bottled Water Experiment Part Deux (Which has already turned out pretty well so far)!
Glad I could hook you up Nev. :)
ReplyDeleteThey actually send the check and the email at the same time I think because I know I've received the check before I looked in my email account.
I eagerly await the water experiment. :)