Monday, June 06, 2005

This Weekend In Numbers

$22 - Tubing down river for 6 hours.

$13 - Food For Tubing.

$17.50 - CiCi's Pizza.

$12 - Brunch at Moonshine's with business associate.

$10 - Misc. Expenses.

22 - Miles I drove exploring East Austin. Just keeping my eyes opened to what's around me.

2 - Amount of new business projects I worked on.

2 - Number of times cops have been called for excessive noise violations coming from my apartment this semester.

Bazillion - Number of motorcycles I saw at a bike rally this weekend in Austin.

14 - Number of new people met this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Would love to hear about the new business projects.

    Money and Investing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should really (would you please) enable the RSS feature of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:59 PM

    Hey Jonathan, use: http://www.nevblog.com/site_feed/atom.xml

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:13 AM

    HA! How are you so loud nev?

    ReplyDelete

Please restrict your comments to the topic at hand, for the benefit of all who may be reading. Thank you!
-Neville
NevBlog Comment Policy.