How come you never come up here to Utah to visit us Mormons??
(haha, but seriously, I'm graduating in December and am thinking I'll be moving back to Texas to get an HR job somewhere. I'll be in touch. Best of luck old friend)
Yay! All sorts of financial goodness is going to be in town in August. Anyone else here who listens to Steve Peasley of InvestTalk radio: I just heard he's going to host an event in downtown San Francisco on Aug 12, where he's doing individual portfolio reviews, personal advising, and such. I think the details are on the site (http://www.investtalk.com/), but I just heard about it on the show (http://investtalk.hitfastforward.com/?page_id=13)
Hey Nev,
ReplyDeleteHow come you never come up here to Utah to visit us Mormons??
(haha, but seriously, I'm graduating in December and am thinking I'll be moving back to Texas to get an HR job somewhere. I'll be in touch. Best of luck old friend)
While you're there, see if you can keep the state out of bankruptcy.
ReplyDeleteHead of all enterprise search at google? Wow.
ReplyDeleteYay! All sorts of financial goodness is going to be in town in August. Anyone else here who listens to Steve Peasley of InvestTalk radio: I just heard he's going to host an event in downtown San Francisco on Aug 12, where he's doing individual portfolio reviews, personal advising, and such. I think the details are on the site (http://www.investtalk.com/), but I just heard about it on the show (http://investtalk.hitfastforward.com/?page_id=13)
ReplyDelete