Friday, May 15, 2009

Stopped Shaving

Starting today (May 15th, 2009) I am going to stop shaving or cutting my hair in order to get a nice scraggly look in preparation for a "homeless experiment" I'm doing soon. Just trying to document this day with this post.


I was going to do this about 3 years ago but it got put off.


More on that later.

3 comments:

  1. Way to create some nice suspense and anticipation, there, Neville!:) I can just imagine what this experiment will be all about. Good thing you don't have to have a 9-5 job for a living! Looking forward to the update:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Nev it's been awhile since you have has any post like this. Look forward to reading. The water bottle selling with the homeless was great business idea.

    www.vendingmatic.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on the edge of my sit wondering what you will come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Please restrict your comments to the topic at hand, for the benefit of all who may be reading. Thank you!
-Neville
NevBlog Comment Policy.