Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A wise man once told me...

-John Sibley Butler

7 comments:

  1. Uh oh Nev. I already know that you've been copied...does that mean you just got sued?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:10 AM

    Nev,

    I am sorry I copied and sued you. I guess I was in a bad mood. Now I know it was wrong.

    Sincerely,

    Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, did you get sued by someone who claims you copied him or her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was more of just a random quote I remember....although I have been copied many times, and there were some lawsuits filed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah ! i can agree with you on that.... as i have been the victim of being copied.... that's a long story. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey it's true - there will always be people who copy good ideas. It's a shame but you'll never be able to stop it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have really been sued. I don't know why really. Some Anonymous said that he sued you lol so here is the explanation

    ReplyDelete

Please restrict your comments to the topic at hand, for the benefit of all who may be reading. Thank you!
-Neville
NevBlog Comment Policy.