Saturday, December 11, 2004

Some Freetime

Tommorrow (Sunday) I am going for an 18 hole round of golf, then Monday I finish my 2nd to last semester of college. After Monday I need to focus on:
  • Creating new investments.
  • Opening my 2nd brokerage account.
  • Getting Resumite Personal Sites ready to do business.
  • Adding new content to business.
Here is my Financial Update for 12-11-2004:
General Account - $963
Business Balance - $1,683
Spending Account - $431
Investment Account - $873
Permanent Savings - $3,040
CD Savings - $5,039
Stock Portfolio Value -$5,104
Credit Card Balance - $0

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:55 PM

    Your blog is very inspiring. Maybe, in your free time, you could set up a site feed for your visitors. The site feed allows your visitors to automatically be notified when you do a new post, instead of having to remember to come back every once in a while. Follow the instructions here to turn on a site feed:

    Blogger Help: How do I change my site feed settings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestion. I have added the XML site feed which can be found as a link in the right side-bar.

    Let me know if you have problems with it!
    -Neville

    ReplyDelete

Please restrict your comments to the topic at hand, for the benefit of all who may be reading. Thank you!
-Neville
NevBlog Comment Policy.