Jabil Circuit Inc. reported after the market closed that sales rose 21% and earnnings climbed 32% for the quarter. Earnings estimates were beat by $.01, not much, but this makes them ripe for a slow advance during the holiday season. Hopefully I can get a nice 8 or 10% gain during the next few days.
45 shares JBL @ $25.83 = $1162.35
Shares of JBL must rise to $27.90 for me to get an 8% gain.
... and JBL still dropped over 3% in after-hours trading - I simply don't get short-term stock market prices. Do you have a target sell price, or are you buying and holding?
ReplyDeleteI sold JBL after I noticed it went down in after-hours trading. Though it exceeded expectations, it was only by $.01 and the future outlook was mediocre. I lost $40 on the entire trade.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I think JBL will grow longterm, it wasn't a company I wanted to be a part of for the longterm.