Sunday, February 06, 2005

NWSB: Northwest Bancorp

I am a shallow person. I fell in love with this stock based purely on looks. Only after getting to know her better did I find out that she is more than just a pretty chart, she has substance. Her name is NWSB.


Run some of your own longterm charts for Northwest Bancorp and you will see what I mean. Also take a quick glance at the financials. I like how this company has been quitely growing and not getting too much media attnetion just yet.

I am looking to make another longterm stock acquisition soon, and NWSB looks like a great buy right now.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:17 PM

    Wow, that really is a great looking chart!

    Keep up the great work on your site,
    Jas

    ReplyDelete

Please restrict your comments to the topic at hand, for the benefit of all who may be reading. Thank you!
-Neville
NevBlog Comment Policy.