He is leaving town for a week, but when he comes back I am scheduled to go meet him at the beautiful Frost Bank Tower where Morgan Stanley is located and take a tour. I'm excited to see this place!
I wake up every morning before 8:30 am to catch the opening of the market, it would be great to be around active money managers when this happens! If I am lucky, I might even get a shot at a job there!
I would suggest you check out Austin Asset Management (http://AustinAssetManagement.com) before you take a job with Morgan Stanley.
ReplyDeleteJLP
http://AllThingsFinancial.blogspot.com
if you want to sell portfolios structured on mutual funds, or sell variable annuities.. go for it. If you want to manage money: find an asset manager with over 100 mill in assets (the less employess, the better)........ Morgan has been a mess since 2001, trust me.. a great education and salary, but no real future
ReplyDelete