Tuesday, February 01, 2005

UIA Stock Competition

I am currently #1 in the University Investors Association Stock Competition.

This simulated $100,000 portfolio consists of $10,000 holdings in these ten companies:

RIO - COMPAN VALE DO RIO DOCE
SM - ST. MARY LAND & EXPLOR
DHI - D.R. HORTON INC
CCJ - CAMECO CORP
HDWR - HEADWATERS INC
PSYS - PSYCHIATRIC SOLUTIONS
VMSI - VENTANA MEDICAL SYSTEMS
GMR - GENERAL MARITIME CORP
ASFI - ASTA FUNDING INC
BXG - BLUEGREEN CORP

These picks come directly from The Kirk Report, and his top 15 investments for 2005 (I only used the top ten).

Anyone can get this fake $100,000 and invest for themselves at simulator.investopedia.com

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:10 PM

    so what's your portfolio currently worth?

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have $8,100 of my own money invested, and the portfolio is worth $8,532 as of 2-1-2005.

    ReplyDelete

Please restrict your comments to the topic at hand, for the benefit of all who may be reading. Thank you!
-Neville
NevBlog Comment Policy.